August 14, 2012

A Pop of [cheap} style: Target's latest Sonia Kashuk collection

If you're a Target frequenter, chances are you've heard of Sonia Kashuk. Her partnership with Target was launched in 1999, and she became the first make-up artist brand in the mass sector. Since then, Kashuk has been a part of creating her Target cosmetic line, and her latest project does not disappoint. 

Appropriately titled "TGIF" (Thank God It's Fall), the line includes limited edition hair accessories and beauty products in fall shades. They've already started trickling into stores, and more will be arriving August 19. A few of my favs are below. 

xxo

6 comments:

  1. i guess ill be making a trip to target ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need new brushes and was just thinking about her brushes! Great timing on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love your blog already! Thanks for finding me and commenting on my page. I looooove this blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried her makeup once and really liked it, maybe I should purchase some new brushes!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the Sonya Kashuk line for Target. I personally like the concealer palette and the brushes. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonia Kashuk makes great makeup brushes! I need to buy more. I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete