May 24, 2013

Happy Memorial Day Weekend


Happy Memorial Day weekend! I'm so excited to have a laid back, relaxing weekend. My family is coming to visit this weekend so we're planning on doing a little sightseeing, shopping and exploring. There are a few restaurants I want them to try out too -- definitely this one in particular. DC is in the spirit of Memorial Day--I shot the picture of Union Station above on Wednesday, after they'd hung the flags-- and there is a huge concert on The National Mall that is going on this weekend. Do you have any plans for the weekend?  It's supposed to be cooler weather here, but if it warms up, this is what I would wear!

3 comments:

  1. This picture is such a neat one, great photography! I hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend! It sounds like you have a good weekend planned!

    Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit combo! so cute!

    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2013/05/weekend-haps.html

    ReplyDelete