July 24, 2013

Menswear Wednesday: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Normally I don't really post much about sales on my blog, but I did want to fill my male readers (if there are any out there!) about the amazing sale at Nordstrom going on right now. Here are a few of the best finds, in my opinion. The best deal? Probably the Sperry Gold Cup 2-Eye ASV's that are on sale for nearly 50% off!


1. The North Face rain jacket, $73.90. These almost never go on sale. I have the women's version in red and use it all of the time. It's the perfect light-weight raincoat. Find it here. 


2. I'm a stickler for light blue and/or gingham anything, so of course I found this shirt to be really attractive. It's on sale for $38.90.


3. Polo Ralph Lauren Dot Socks, $8.90. No one wears funky socks like former President George H.W. Bush, but you can at least try to be as cool as he is with these fun orange polka dotted socks from RL. Find them here. 


4. Timberland 'Wodehouse Lost History' Boot, $189.90. I've always been a fan of this style of boots, and really think Timberland makes great quality shoes. Find them here. 


5. Again with the checkered shirts, I know. I just think they look great on all men! Peter Millar's shirts are usually on the more expensive side, so a sale price of $76.90 is a good deal in my eyes. 


6. Sperry Gold Cup 2-Eye ASV boat shoe, $109.90. These are originally $170, which is on the high end for Sperry boat shoes. My friend has this pair, and he's probably kicking himself right about now wishing he'd waited for the sale. 


4 comments:

  1. Such a stylish selection! I don't know much about men's wear, but love the shoes and shirts for sure. Thanks for sharing about Sale too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of info! I had never heard of such options before.. Thanks for explaining it so deeply.. http://www.iphone5-deals.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks for men & the share about the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale {I always get into trouble at that store}!

    ~Lauren
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete